Saturday 18 December 2010

Toria


Toria, originally uploaded by DrFireball.

Great shoot with Toria Brightside at Fewston reservoir. Despite the cold (minus 2 at times) the sun was out and Toria was an absolute star - never complained! This was almost the last shot of the day for me and was taken on top of Almscliffe crag. I had wanted to shoot against a great sunset but that was not to be (I would love to know how you can predict good sunsets.....) A little bit windy so I used the Elinchrom 135cm deep throat Octa on a monopod and held by an assistant (in this case it was Justin). The lighting was one Elinchrom Qudra triggered by the in built skyport and worked flawlessly. I shot with B&W in mind (using the B&W picture style in the canon 5DmkII and then did the final conversion using LR3.

All in all a great day - despite the weather!

S

No comments: